18th century style linen shirt in a coffee shade
The shirt pulls on over the head and fastens with wooden buttons at collar, front and on cuffs. The 100% Irish linen is a lightweight fabric with a soft handle, washes well.
This coffee shade is paler than our previous natural linen, it has natural yarn running in one direction and a paler yarn running in the other. Tthe shade is a bit paler than Manilla envelopes or brown paper. It is a browner than the natural linen which I have used previously but am unable to get hold of at the moment. However, this linen has a personality all of its own – the brown/cream threads make for a easy lived-in look in the way denim does.
The garment comes in the following sizes, all generously proportioned:
– Extra Small: Cross garment 20.5", back length 27″, front length 25″, neck 14.5″
– Small: Cross garment 23", back length 28.5″, front length 26.5″, neck 15″;
– Medium: Cross garment measures 25″, back length 31″, front length 29″,neck 16″;
– Large : Cross garment 27.5″, back length 32.5″, front length 31″ – to suit a man who usually wears a large shirt, neck 17″
– X Large : Cross garment 30″, back length 34″, front length 32″ – to suit a tall or broad man who usually wears an extra large shirt, neck 18″
Please use the contact button if you wish to discuss what size might suit you. We do make to fit, but we like customers to try a standard size as a starting point.