Long robe in vintage viyella fabric size XS, to fit 34″ chest but generous -below sleeves measures 20″ across – the cut is for men but garment is unisex – fits Ladies UK size 10-12 as front wrap gives room for bust. The vintage green viyella has slight fading on a fold across front – light damage – also creases are persistent as this remnant has been in storage for a long time, so I am selling cheap. Also the checked contrast is brushed cotton rather than viyella. But lovely shade of grass green!
Back length is 48″, mid calf length on most people.
– 2 front patch pockets, hanging loop at centre back neck and belt loops on side seams, tie belt.
– Sleeves are designed to fold back so sleeve length can be adapted
– generous front wrapover,
– It suits both men and ladies
– It is light in weight (approximately 370g) so easy to pack
– opaque so it is good for travelling and wandering around the house in
– blend of cotton and wool – wash as wool
There are no reviews yet.